Friday, January 6, 2012

Glimpse 52

Typically, when I go through my email I spend the bulk of my time answering client emails and building relationships with them. That is always the first priority for me. There are usually quite a few emails from other photography vendors or other photography groups I network with. Some days it's easy to skim past these in order to focus on my clients. Today, I opened one from Chic Critique, and this caught my eye "Sometimes as photographers we get so busy documenting other people's lives that we neglect to document the details of our own lives." After further reading into the challenge I decided to sign up for the Glimpses 52 project and here is my submission for week 1.


These are from my husband. I can't express how good he can make me feel. He is always doing sweet, little things for me and I am so thankful that he is in my life.

No comments: