Friday, February 3, 2012

NEW Action Set!


Let me just say I am SUPER excited to launch my first full action set! I know first hand the time constraints that photographers face and I am thrilled to help lessen the work load. There are a number of things photographers can do in order to make their images stand out from the rest. I am a strong believer in getting it "right" from the get-go, which means manually setting your camera. Automatic is a no-no! But, there is only so much your camera can do for your images. If you have dabbled in photoshop at all, you might know how tedious and time consuming "touching up" your images can be. I have created photoshop actions to help your photos stand out from the rest! The actions will include:  Splash of color, Peaches and cream skin, In the spotlight, Lighten the way, Focus on me, Baby smooth and more with the simple click of a button! I can't wait to share my new action set for the photoshop users out there! We are still trying to name our full set and would love to hear any suggestions!


No comments: