Friday, June 3, 2011

Vickie & Dustin

When Vickie first contacted me about taking her wedding pictures, I was thrilled! Vickie and I went to high school together and spent time together in volleyball and dance. I hadn't spoken to Vickie in years and was excited to catch up with an old friend. She was the same girl I had remembered...kind, outgoing, and full of life!

Vickie and Dustin were married at St John's Church in El Dorado, KS on Saturday, April 30, 2011. Her dress was incredibly beautiful and she wore it well! When Dustin and Vickie saw each other for the first time on their wedding day, I could feel the pure, simple happiness that they shared.  There were many hugs, smiles, and happy tears. The ceremony went extremely smooth and the wedding party did a great job,  including Vickie and Dustin's adorable son, Evan.

Thank you to Vickie and Dustin for inviting me to be part of your wedding day!












No comments: