Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Holidays From the Stewart Family

Meet Gina, Adam and Adorable Baby Nolan! I truly enjoyed meeting this kind and genuine family for the first time. We started off with Nolan in his Santa hat indoors. In these poses, I was able to capture his incredibly beautiful blue eyes. He was such a happy baby, especially when his mommy and daddy were close by, making him laugh. Afterwards, Nolan wanted to take some pictures with his buddy, Empire, and another friend, made especially for him by his grandmother.

After the indoor session, we ventured to the outdoors to start the family session. Gina color coordinated the outfits perfectly with her baby blue scarf, Adam's blue shirt, and Baby Nolan's blue and brown checkered hat. I captured a lot of natural shots with this beautiful family. My goal was to capture their natural selves, where they felt the most comfortable. From my angle, I could see how easy it was for them to be simply happy. Adam & Gina, I hope you enjoy!


No comments: