Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cooper Family

Kaela contacted me several months ago about taking her family pictures. Her parents live several hours away, so it took some planning on their part before we could set a date. They seemed very excited that their dogs were welcome. Yes, we are pet friendly!! They had a total of 3 dogs. One extra large Tellie, one medium sized Lad, and one little princess Tiara. Luckily, I brought the dog whisperer, my husband Zach, along with me. He was making the family laugh by showing off his attempts to get the dogs to look our way. I loved the fact that they consider their dogs a part of the family and wanted to include them in the session. Our dog, Bear, is a big part of our family too, so I understand their love for their pet! (To see his picture go to "behind the lens" tab at the top of the page)

Property of Brandy Louise Photography
This family had an unspoken closeness. You could see the strength of their family dynamics by watching their interactions. It was easy, calm and relaxing for them to be together.

No comments: