Friday, July 29, 2011

Last Weekend in July

This past week has been productive, but I can't believe it's already the last weekend in July. You know what that means? Only one more month left of Summer. Don't miss out on some of my fave summer activities before it's too late.

~Stop the ice cream truck for an afternoon delight
~Put your toes in the sand
~Blow bubbles
~Star gaze
~Listen to some summer tunes ("If You Like Pina Colada" is one of my faves)

I will be combining some of my favorite summer activities tomorrow...swimming and photography. My lovely God-daughter will be having part II of her photo shoot at the river and then the pool. Stay tuned for some cool pool pics. We finished up Part I with some silver, sparkly stiletto's, skinny jeans, and an off the shoulder 80's top...epic outfit for an old-town shoot. I'd say we finished the week with a BANG. Have a great weekend and don't forget to make some time for a little R & R.

No comments: